пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cattle magnets




This is still very tentative. But I have a plan. Iapos;m so excited about it, but Iapos;m trying not to tell the entire world about it because by this point Iapos;ll be so disappointed if it doesnapos;t happen. And you know I usually donapos;t allow myself to get too excited about much of anything. I just had this idea a couple of days ago, but Iapos;m already in the process of setting it in motion and seeing if I can really do this. It involves me graduating a little early. December 2009, 2 terms earlier than I should. It just seems stupid to pay tuition for five terms when the number of credits I have left to take can easily be put in to three terms. I took a termapos;s worth of AP credits in high school and Iapos;ve been taking the max amount of credits every term since Iapos;ve been here. Seems to me that all of this work should pay off in a big way. So hereapos;s the plan. What if I moved back home after I graduated? Iapos;d no longer be paying thousands of dollars in tuition, rent, food, ect. I could get a job, hopefully at a lawyerapos;s office or something. I should be all applied to law schools by then. Iapos;ll work all winter and hopefully get accepted to one of the graduate schools (Fordam or Cardozo) I want to go to. Then, in late April/early May, I backpack through Europe. See, because the original plan was for me to study abroad in London spring term of this year. But then Iapos;d have to stay the entire time that Iapos;m supposed to and graduate June 2010. It would be a lot more expensive than going myself and I wouldnapos;t get to see much of Europe since Iapos;d have to be back in London on Monday for class (not to mention homework, tests, etc.). Iapos;m already working on an itinerary. Iapos;m thinking fly into London, then off to Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, Venice, and then fly out of Athens. All in about a month. The biggest issue is probably going to be convincing my parents that I can do this by myself. Not the smartest idea perhaps, I know, but I think it would be really good for me. To do this myself. Thereapos;s only one person I would want with me (if anybody), and thatapos;s impossible for several reasons. I really want to do this. What other time will I get the chance? After that itapos;s back to school, then internships, tests, and work. I need to do this NOW. While Iapos;m young and donapos;t mind staying in a hostel or wearing the same clothes several days in a row. PLUS, in the long run, Iapos;ll be spending less money than I was planning on. Not to mention hopefully making money when Iapos;m not abroad. Then when I get back I can figure out where Iapos;m going to live for school and prepare for that. I really hope I can make this happen.

On a slightly different note, is it bad that the first person I shared this idea with (other than my Dad) is the ex? And that I have yet to tell the current bf, despite having seen him last night? The thing is, I knew the ex would be excited for me. Perhaps thatapos;s due to his inability to think things through properly, but itapos;s nice to have that support nonetheless. The current guy... Iapos;m not sure his reaction would be so positive. So I put it off. I donapos;t know. Heapos;s a boy. And Iapos;ve forced him to grow up a bit, but heapos;s still got a ways to go. Oddly enough, I feel like this situation will turn out okay in the end. Donapos;t worry, I havenapos;t become an optimist. Iapos;m sure the road to the end of this wonapos;t be pretty.
cattle magnets, cattle magnet, cattle magazine new rustling yorker, cattle lowline miniature texas.



Комментариев нет: