вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

art carpet deco rug




Woke up at midnight in such pain that I got up and took my pain meds and layed on the couch and just cried. My depression caught me and the anxiety level hit, because of yesterdays mistake. Anyway, I was awake for an hour but finally fell asleep to Waldo purring. He was at my feet, he always comes around and purrs for me when I am in a depressed state. So I went to sleep on the couch but woke up twice with bad dreams and then once to a dream full of pain.

So today, both hips are killing me. Having to walk with my cane today. And I am very uncomfortable sitting at my desk.
My manager saw me and she thought I looked like I was going to pass out.. Yea from pain.
art carpet deco rug, art carpet deco supplier, art carpet nouveau reproduction rug, art carr.



Комментариев нет: